Yesterday, my best friend and I were at the beach, sitting in my car with ciggies and coffee whilst watching the sun go down over the bay and there was a photographer photographing the bay. He came over to my car and asked if he could take photos of me infront of the sunset. I agreed (fully clothed lol) and did some photos, he gave me his card and is going to email me the best shots.
I can’t wait to see them.
Right now I’m craving a big, greasy, salty spring roll.
"The affliction of the feeling leaves me wanting more…"-Rihanna
Just read the information on the next iPhone update.
It’s going to be amazing!
I can’t wait.
I’m also dying for the next iPhone 5 generation to come out, they don’t think until next year though :( My contract is due for an update and a new phone soon.
To be honest, I’m starting to get really impatient for handover.
I am so ready to move out, not to live with my parents and sister and live the life I want to live.
- Food/Drink selection will be everything that I like
- No such thing as appropriate hours for being quiet
- Having males over whenever I want, for however long I want and it not being awkward with my parents around
- Having my own pet
- Things will be done my way, everything will be where I want it
- Smoking/drinking freely when I feel like it
- Passing out where ever I want on my floor and not having to worry about how it makes my parents feel
- Designing my own home
- Literally just doing whatever the fuck I please
- Cooking for myself
- Washing my clothes
- Washing the dishes
- Buying food
- Scary noises from the unknown
This is just a quick list of the things I’m thinking about.